We’ve been married for almost six years now, and I still love my engagement ring as much today as when I got it. My husband and I picked out and designed my ring somewhat together (I pointed to some designs I really liked, he asked a few questions and took it from there). But whether you plan to drop some subtle hints or let your future fiancé pick out your future gems him/herself, it’s always fun to look at engagement rings!
Bigger Diamonds for Less is a UK site specializing in diamonds that are carefully selected for their clarity, color and brilliance. The company’s expert gemologists select only the finest stones and since you’re buying online they pass savings along to you. Skeptical of making such a big purchase over the internet? They even offer a risk free return policy! Be sure to also check out their advice section to learn all about what to look for when making your purchase, conflict diamonds and different types of metals.
//Post Sponsored by Bigger Diamonds For Less, but all opinions and copy are my own//
I am really excited to introduce you to a new way of approaching your wedding registry – Blueprint! If you’re anything like me (I am a visual learner and also really love a clean aesthetic) you’re going to love this new concept. When you use Blueprint you can set up a wedding registry by room, just the way you would visualize a blueprint of your house. And there are filters for your personal style and needs. They also have an option for the popular honeymoon/cash registry, and even very cool group gifting feature where your guests can contribute towards a larger item. This isn’t a sponsored post and I am in no way affiliated with the company, I am just really excited about the site and encourage you to check it out for yourself!
I’ve invited the Blueprint Registry team to contribute an article to the blog today about a topic I know I can always use help with beyond our wedding – gifts for your husband! Mine can be hard to buy for, so if you’re in the same boat I think you’re going to appreciate some of the ideas below.
From Blueprint Registry:
The days of dragging your man to big box retailers to compare antique china sets are over. Newly launched Blueprint Registry is changing the registry game by not only letting you create a registry based on the layout of your home (complete with style and quantity recommendations), but also by offering a wide selection of products that your groom is sure to love. The Universal Registry feature even lets you both add gifts to your registry from anywhere on the web with just a few clicks.
Check out our list of “Top 10 Registry Gifts Your Husband Will Love” below and shop these great groom gifts and more on Blueprint Registry (www.BlueprintRegistry.com) today.
1. Landman USA Ball of Fire Outdoor Fireplace ($171.98): Light up and warm up the next outdoor gathering with Landmann’s unique Ball of Fire outdoor fireplace. Your backyard will quickly become the go-to spot for summer nights with friends and family and your groom will love showing it off to the boys.
2. Crosly Keepsake Portable USB Turntable ($129.95): Do you and your guy like to keep tunes going at home? If so, this gift will be music to his ears. The Crosley Keepsake USB Turntable is vintage cool meets modern technology. You can now take your old vinyl and convert them to CD in minutes with just a few simple steps. The Keepsake allows those old albums to be recorded in a digital audio format for high It easily interfaces with the USB port on any computer by utilizing the supplied software suite.
3. Bormioli Rocco Selecta 7-Piece Whiskey Gift Set ($29.99): Every man needs a whiskey set! Add class to any home bar with Bormioli Rocco’s gift set which includes six rocks glasses and a 33-1/2-ounce decanter with a stopper for whiskey or another spirit. The 9-1/2-ounce glasses are also perfect for mixed drinks from amaretto sours to white russians.
4. The Day of Games Gold and Silver Bocce Ball Set ($50.04): You’re never too old for backyard games and guys never outgrow a little friendly competition, right? The Day of Games Gold and Silver Petanque Bocce Ball Set offers an updated version of the game of bocce using chrome and silver finished balls that are sure to turn heads.
5. Apple TV ($91.00): Apple TV is a tiny entertainment powerhouse that will give you access to the biggest names in entertainment, in up to 1080p HD. Just plug it in and enjoy a whole world of movies, TV shows, sports (yes, we said sports), music, and more. And you can show anything that’s on your Mac or iOS device on your HDTV with AirPlay. You’re gonna need a bigger couch.
6. Burger Press ($24.00): Nobody gets in the way of a man and his grill. Grilling innovation presses two perfect patties, making uniform burgers for even cooking and consistently delicious results. Nonstick cast aluminum press keeps barbeque preparations intact and easy. He’ll be loving you for this find every time he takes a bite of that perfectly grilled burger.
7. Outset Leather Grill Apron ($34.79): Who said aprons had to be girly? With the oh-so-manly Outset Grill Apron your guy won’t mind wearing an apron and you won’t mind that he isn’t wearing his dinner on his shirt and pants anymore!
8. Cordierite Pizza Stone ($59.95): You may be sensing a theme here… but after all, isn’t the way to a man’s heart through his stomach? With the Cordierite Pizza Stone, you’ll enjoy pizza that tastes like it just came out of a brick oven from the convenience of your kitchen or grill. Baking stone cooks pizza evenly without hot spots and helps uniformly brown and crisp crust. It’s also great for cooking and reheating bread, pastries and baked goods (but we don’t have to tell him that).
9. Shun Knife Set ($669.99): Whether you are chopping produce or carving meat, these top of the line knives will make every chef feel like a pro in the kitchen. Incredibly sharp edges and unmatched aesthetics set Shun knives apart from every other kitchen knife on the market today. In the great tradition of Seki’s sword smiths, every knife is handmade by highly skilled specialists and requires at least 100 handcrafted steps to complete. These knives mean business!
10. Monogrammed Saddle Leather Weekend Bag ($299.00): It’s time to trade in the old gym duffel bag for a real travel bag and the Monogrammed Saddle Leather Weekend Bag is just that. It’s hand-stitched details on smooth, rich chocolate leather gives it classic style. A thoughtful wedding gift that can be taken on special getaways, this roomy bag will be used again and again.