Thank you for your interest in submitting your work to With This Ring! Please review the information below and don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about the process. I gladly accept submissions from photographers, other wedding vendors and brides themselves. I look forward to the possibility of featuring your event!
To be considered for publication please submit between 40-60 individual images of your event. The best submissions are those that include a variety of images (i.e. portraits, ceremony, reception, and lots of details!) and are able to convey the overall feeling of the day. Images should be a minimum of 625px wide and not contain any watermarks, please. I don’t require exclusivity, but please do let me know if you have submitted your event elsewhere or if/where it has already been published. Priority is given to events that are exclusive to With This Ring. I will do my absolute best to respond to your submission within 5 business days.
Your images can be submitted any of the following ways:
* Via Two Bright Lights* Emailed to the submissions inbox in a zipped file
* Sent via a file sharing service (such as You Send It)
Please include the following information with your submission:
* Names of the couple
* Location and date of the event
* Names and websites for all vendors involved in the event (please be as comprehensive as possible)
* A brief description of the event and/or any unusual or interesting anecdotes
Detailed and complete submissions make it much easier (and faster) for me to get your event published. If you also want to include your twitter or other social media links I am happy to utilize those as well.
I gladly accept submissions for a variety of wedding related events. Please follow the guidelines above as much as possible, and again feel free to contact me with any questions. Any of the events listed below can also be submitted via the methods outlined above. I am happy to consider any of the following types of events for publication on the blog:
- Real Weddings
- Engagement Sessions
- Wedding Showers
- Engagement Parties
- Rehearsal Dinners
- “Day after” sessions
- Inspiration Shoots
- DIY Projects
- Relevant Products*
* A note about product submissions: I love to share interesting products with my readers, but do tend to keep these type of posts to a minimum. Please know that featuring any product on the blog is left to my own discretion. I always love sharing work from small business owners, so don’t hesitate to send me a link to your shop!
If you are a photographer or other wedding vendor, please obtain permission from the couple before submitting your work for publication. If you do not own the copyright for the images you are submitting, you must also send along “proof of usage rights” from the copyright holder. Please ensure all of your information is accurate and as complete as possible before submitting. When your submission is accepted, it might take several weeks to work into our editorial calendar and actually be published on the blog. I will do my best to give you an estimate of when the post will be published, but please understand that I normally can’t guarantee a date of publication.
Thank you again for your interest in having you work on the blog!